FM 3-20.98 Scout Platoon
General" was the in-house wargame magazine published by Avalon Hill, the Maryland-based company that was the biggest of the companies producing wargames in the s to s. Two or more arms mutually supporting one another, usually consisting of infantry, armor, cavalry, aviation, field artillery, air defense artillery, and engineers. Posted 16 Apr From the th Facebook post: On April th, Scout Weapons Teams from A Troop "Silver Spurs" conducted the final OHD Kiowa Warrior live fire exercise for 3rd Squadron 17th Cavalry Regiment in support of 1st Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment.
11th Cavalry ACR Squadron B. [NA] [A3][US Army] [Recruiting] [Modern] [Semi-serious]
The 11th Cavalry is an Armored/Air Cavalry Unit based on the U.S Army 11th Armored Cavalry. We use Standard U.S Army gear and equipment as well as use their tactics.
What Makes The Team Different?
We bring a realistic turn on all our operations as well as taking a break and having fun or goofy ops as well. So you guys are realistic. How realistic are you?
The 11th Cavalry follows strict realism but we know Arma is a game and meant to be enjoyed we walk the line of realism and fun, but we ask and require for all members to maintain maturity.
What Are Our Operations Like?
Our operations are modeled off of real life operations and conflicts with dynamic campaigns. Our operations take place in a wide variety of era and genres, such as Vietnam, World War Two, Somalia, and Iraq. Unit Features And Information
- Well explained realistic and dynamic campaign that emulates real life conflicts and operations a Army Cavalry unit would find themselves in
- Modern tactics and procedures that add an aura of realism to the unit
- Semi-serious milsim
- Transparent command where the unit is consulted on major decisions
- Dedicated Arma 3 and Teamspeak Servers
- Operations on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 4:30pm or 5:00 EST, with training's and meetings scattered throughout the week
- Basic Cavalry Training that serves to teach new players the basics of Arma, ACE, TFAR, etc. to new players looking to join the Unit.
- Special MOS for members wanting to be UAV operator, Sniper, Designated Marksmen, EOD/Demolitions, and Rotor
Discord Promotional Video
- Must be 15 years or older (we have a probation program if you are under that age but mature)
- Show up at least once month
- Applicants must have a functioning microphone, the ability to use Teamspeak
- Pass a BCT
- Must Speak English
submitted by Nathan4202