Top 5 Key Finders - Never Lose Your Keys Again
The Finder is the only rechargeable key finder on the market, with an impressive range of 500 feet. Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said he expects Apple's new trackers to feature ultra-wideband technology, which all three iPhone 11 models and all four iPhone 12 models have, thanks to the U1 chip. Pebblebee device is also part of our C. Card recovery 6.10 full version crack. Blitz brigade diamond hack apk.
What are the best apps to have on your phone while travelling?
I wanna compile a list of the BEST apps, including the best for booking flights, train maps/guides (any country), the best for booking stuff to do etc.
I'll eventually compile them into a list on this page, and plan to sort it by country.
So please, give me some apps!
ALSO, this is probably gonna be a HUGE post. I decided to write down each country so people can just CTRL+F to find their destination. If there are enough for a certain CITY, I'll place it under the country it's in and under a city subheading.
Use CTRL+F and search something like 'eat,' and it'll be included if the app also lets you find/book restaurants. Same for anything else e.g. Booking events, hotels, flights etc. [EDIT]
also tell me if some countries are excluded from these apps, I'll put them on as a sidenote!
and I'm aware there's another app list, but hopefully this one will be more updated and fresh. I also know that some map apps ALSO do transit, but I'll be separating it by main use in each section. ALSO If any of you disagree with these, tell me why and I'll remove the app e.g. Shitty updates make it unusable. [EDIT]
Sunday Oct 30 2016 - I still update this, so feel free to keep checking for apps!
If you want to find GPS apps, just CTRL+F 'GPS'. They're all tagged. [EDIT]
Tuesday Nov 15 2016 - Quick tip - take a piece of paper with you when you're travelling that has handy key phrases on it e.g. Asking how to get to the bus station, where to find toilets, yes, no, hello etc. Or keep some notes on your phone (in case you lose the paper, but also keep the paper in case your phone runs out of battery).
It would save a lot of time and trouble either trying to get internet to google phrases, or weird hand gesturing that maybe some people would understand, but certainly not all. [EDIT]
December 31st 2016 (HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS) Adding Aurora notification apps to Iceland and still continuing to add apps along the way as I travel.
- Maps.me - Offline Map and Navigation | Google Play | Appstore
- Google Maps - World map and transit. Basically a GPS. Can also download offline maps. | Google Play | Appstore
- Navmii - Offline Maps, GPS and Traffic app for drivers. | Google Play | Appstore
- Pocket Earth PRO - World maps and travel guides, works offline WITH GPS and works when abroad with no data roaming charges. Apparently it's GREAT. | Appstore
- Gaia GPS - Topographical maps for trekking | Google Play | Appstore
- USE-IT - Crowdsourced city maps. Can use it offline, and it's a cool looking app.| Appstore
- Waze - GPS, Maps and traffic - helps you find the fastest routes. | Google Play | Appstore
- Bikemap - Cycling route maps | Google Play | Appstore
- Skiplagged - Apparently SUPER cheap flights, including 'hidden city' flights that are up to 80% off. | Google Play | Appstore
- Hopper - Cheap flights, sends you push notification so you don't miss deals | Google Play | Appstore
- On The Fly - Shop for airfares and find the best prices | Google Play | Appstore
- Tripit - Puts all of your travel plans in one place. Booking confirmations are automatically saved from your email. Reminds you of bookings, flight times, and transfers it all to your calendar. Shows flight delays too. (this sounds freaking amazing holy crap). | Google Play | Appstore
- Skyscanner - Flights, Hotels and care hire in one place | Google Play | Appstore
- KAYAK - Searches travel sites so you can book the cheapest flights, hotels and rental cars | Google Play |Appstore
- Tripcase - Manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings and car rentals in one app | Google Play | Appstore
- Gateguru - Covers 204 airports across the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia. Lets you view Tripit and KAYAK itineraries, look at airport security wait times (omg) and view airport services. Google Play | Appstore
- Tripadvisor - Find lowest airfares, best hotels, restaurants and things to do. You can also book restaurants from this. Also is basically a travel guide. | Google Play | Appstore
- Triposo - Travel guide - can book hotels, activities and restaurants. Works across 50,000 destinations. People love it. | Google Play | Appstore
- Booking.com - Hotel Reservations | Google Play | Appstore
- Couchsurfing - Invade locals all around the world and sleep in their houses |Google Play | Appstore
- Warmshowers - For touring cyclists who want to sleep in someone's house | Google Play | Appstore
- Sygic Trip Planner - 500+ Destinations and day by day itinitraries. Navigation works offline, so you won't get lost without internet. | Google Play | Appstore
- Foursquare - Find attractions and places to eat, shop or visit. Has a HUGEEE userbase with tons of reviews | Google Play | Appstore
- Culture Trip - Lets you discover local art and culture. It has tons of interesting articles based on any category you pick. Mostly for extra information, but they recommmend places too. | Google Play | Appstore
- Rome2Rio - Global Trip planner with transport, travel times and fares| Google Play | Appstore
- Uber - Hail an affordable cab and get a fare estimate before you get in | Google Play | Appstore
- Evernote - Can write down itinerary, directions, paste pictures (like a travel diary), make tickbox lists, scan important documents etc. and can sync across devices | Google Play | Appstore
- Trabee Pocket - Manage your travel expenses - you can take a picture of what you spent money on too. |
- Google Translate - Can download offline dictionaries and translate words/phrases. You can also live translate text by pointing your camera to some text (e.g. a Menu). Google Play | Appstore
- Duolingo - Quick European language learnin. Actually makes language learning not shit |Google Play | Appstore
UNEXPECTED BUT USEFUL EXTRAS
- Deutsche Bahn Navigator - Shows you where bus stops are, shows Train departure and arrival times, when you need to change trains and real-time information. | Google Play | Appstore
- 9292 - Travel planner for all public transport in Netherlands. Frequently used locations are stored. Can plan trips by train, bus, tram or the metro. | Google Play | Appstore
- Aurora Alerts Northern Lights - Shows you the probability of northern lights from where you are with hourly predictions (sometimes shows notifications for other places, but a lot of users say it's accurate). | Google Play | Appstore
- Reykjavik Restaurants - Shows you the best restaurants, bars, cafes (and attractions on the side). | Google Play | Appstore
- Craving - Shake your phone/choose some food categories and it'll tell you where to go and what to eat ! | Appstore
- Appy Hour - Shows you all the 'happy hours' in Reykjavik to get discounts on food/drink | Play Store | Appstore
USA / UNITED STATES
UK / UNITED KINGDOM
- Aurora watch UK - Where to watch the aurora from the UK (mostly extreme North of Scotland) | Google Play | Appstore
- Easy - Taxi, car and ridesharing. Shows fare estimates - basically an Uber for South America | Google Play | Appstore
- Japan Travel guide by Triposo - Sights, things to do and restaurants with detailed offline maps | Google Play | Appstore
CREDIT GOES TO:
submitted by QPILLOWCASE