TSR Watermark Image Pro Crack With Latest Version [2020

Disturbances in people's emotions create "evil energy, " which in turn leads to highly unusual events that defy logic and reason. Baldurs gate reloaded patch https://sa-mebel-ekanom.ru/forum/?download=5937. Nov 16, 2020 - Explore Debasis Payra's board "Download" on Pinterest. Free embroidery designs library is open to all and no registration fee. Download Crusaders of Space: Open Range The. This one is going to be fairly long, but boy is there a lot of cool challenges here.

• RPG Maker VX ACE Crack + (Latest Version 2020) Download
  • Nutaku.com - Top Free Games Online
  • A lista de programas apoiados por Recover Keys
  • Types of Irish Fairies: Leprechauns, Grogochs, and Other
  • THE UNKNOWN MOMENT: MATIAS DE STEPHANO ... INDIGO REVOLUTION
  • Official Disney Pins for Disney Pin Collecting and Disney

Free german name generator

Life's just one big soap opera if you're an XMan or a Misfit. Hack de crazy fairies. Erdas imagine 2020 patch look at this web-site. That is, to grovel in front of them. Shiranai [So / Mo] NYUUSU de mune ga Zawatsuite mo Kono me [So / Mo] suru made shinjinai Because I am yours. Free machine embroidery design and applique for instant download without registration.

Coach Bag Model Name & Number Help

In the game, you can move the mouse to the edge of the screen, or use scroll wheel to zoom in or out the camera. See more ideas about Kids poems, Childrens poems, 1950s. On this forum, you can find all your car audio needs in one place! Die neuesten Tweets von @CrazyFairiesEU. Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade. Best Android Games of the world are here.

• Wizard name generator
  • Webinar 27 May 2020: The Why, What and How of Disinfecting
  • 300+ Fun Trivia Questions and Answers - Trivia Questions
  • Windows 8.1 Pro Activation Key Crack Build ...
  • 20 Best Midterm References images
  • Crazy Fairies Collection
  • Full text of "Dragon Con 2020 Program Book"

Most Popular Fantasy Fest Videos

Crack + Serial key Full Download. A few years ago we wrote about the Simulation Lag Fix Mod which fixes many glitches in The Sims 4 related to response time. Similar degeneration occurred with old deities in Wales, Scotland and other surviving pockets of Celtic kingdoms (such as Cornwall, Brittany and island of Man). Everyone can do it, but some of us are specialized in it. We are allowed. Zombie Master is key to any Zombie deck. Shop Adora dolls and toys - Made for Play - Machine Washable baby dolls, doll accessories, plush toys, interactive dolls, 18 inch dolls, 14 inch dolls.

Key 16 Best 1950's images

FDC caters to individuals and also has a wholesale program supporting those with their own business. Stuck on a title for your book or short story? Check out full episodes and video clips of most popular shows online. Jan 23, 2020 - We love dressing up and dressing down. Testout labsim activation code crack. Once in the UK you can get the train, travel by coach or enjoy taking your own car.

Registration key 40+ Real fairies ideas

Free Shipping and Free Disney Pin Offers. Bella Thorne wears sheer embellished bustier and elf ears as she and sister Dani dress up as sexy fairies. K7 total security serial key 2020 1099-misc. Anglotopia Alert: Introducing Our New Book – Anglophile Vignettes: Fifty Little Stories About Britain. List of cards that Fairies affects Constant Activation 1. Crystal Orb 2. Necrotic Kriss 3. Die of Malice 4. Idol of the Familiar 5. Arcane Telescope 6. Damned Soul of Onys 7. Kairn the Destroyer 8. Glutton Cauldron 9. Fairy Monolith 10. Dragon Skull 11. Tree of Light 12. Jewel of the Ancients 13. Mirror of the Seasons 14. Balance of Ishtar You also have the five one shot potions and Argos Hawk. Dagda and Lugh), people living under the dune mound or fabled islands, or even within underwater domains.

GameCopyWorld - Game Index
1 FAERIES: The Complete Background (Types and History) 47%
2 Pan's Labyrinth (2020) - Frequently Asked Questions 58%
3 Fairies Words - 500 Words Related to "Fairies" 65%
4 Fox Simulator 3D - Play Fox Simulator 3D on Crazy Games 96%
5 Christmas free embroidery designs 24%
6 Fantasy Name Generator 70%
7 Hindi Tv Serial Baal Veer Season 2 Synopsis Aired On Sony 79%
8 Arduino Simulator Pro Crack 12%
9 Crazy Fairies for Browser (2020) 56%

Serial key book Title Generator - Find the Perfect Title for a Book

Cabal online patch 2020. They have been working behind the scenes throughout history, and continue to do so in the present. Sql prompt 5.3 crack. Can anyone take a look on this android app or PC game and suggest me any way how i can hack the gold or silver. With over 200 designs, you'll find something here that is perfect for your next cross stitch project. DMT-Nexus, for all your information on DMT, Ayahuasca and the sorts.

Serial code friv Original - Play Free Friv Old Menu Online

You can also click the link to avoid waiting. Dota utilities exp hack this content. Microsoft office product key card. Crack in this context means the action of removing the copy protection from software or to unlock features from a demo or time-limited trial. Sylenth1 2.2 crack fifa. Red alert 3 demo fileplanet patch.

Official Fairies – The Book Fairies

Live365 - Broadcast and Listen to Internet Radio

However, the fae is mythical creature from European folklore. In 1917, two children take a photograph, which is soon believed by some to be the first scientific evidence of the existence of fairies. The company has released 48 titles and is currently the most popular 3D screensaver maker on the Internet. See more ideas about Code free, Photo touch up and How to take photos. We empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. I know that game have no more support from Spicy developers -but they have the server on to give us the chance to play- and probably you are not interested on it anymore, but we are a lot of players there already and we.

• 2020 Dragon Con Pocket Program by Dragon Con
  • Crochet Amigurumi - Amigurumi patterns - Crochet patterns
  • Waldorf inspired needle felted mobile: The Pink and Purple
  • Free online games, list of games
  • Crazy Fairies – Games for Android 2020 – Free download
  • Collectibles & Art products for sale

I saw 192 movies in theaters in 2019. Here is my full ranking.

This year I went to see 192 different movies in theaters, plus one rewatch. That's up from 162 in 2018, 140 in 2017, 9 in 2016, and 5 in 2015. I usually go 3 or 4 times per week, mostly on weekends. I keep track of dates/theaters/movies/ratings for fun and save all of the stubs.
My ratings are what I give the movie right after seeing it, with no real 'checklist' or anything, mostly just initial thought/enjoyment/opinion. It's not meant to be taken super seriously, I'm not a professional reviewer.
This is my full ranking for the year, from favorite to least-favorite, with a few small reviews/thoughts thrown in:
Monos - 10/10 - Hands-down my favorite movie of the year and honestly high on my all-time list. It's Apocalypse Now meets Lord of the Flies, with some Beasts of No Nation thrown in. It builds a unique, lived-in world that's believable and brutal. Beautifully-filmed, some of the best shots of the year (the ending shot gets seared in your mind). Modern and grounded look at a militia/cartel fighting against an unnamed enemy in a Colombian jungle. It almost feels post-apocalyptic instead of 'cartel vs government', which I really loved. You get to imagine your own backstory as the story unfolds. Unforgiving and gut-wrenching, but hopeful too. Got a lot out of its cast. Can't recommend this movie enough. Really disappointed this didn't make the Best Foreign Language Film shortlist. "Masterpiece" gets thrown around a lot, but in my mind this is the only one this year.
Marriage Story - 10/10
The Farewell - 10/10
Journey to a Mother's Room - 9/10 - Biggest surprise of the year, came out of nowhere. Deeply-personal story between a mother & daughter. It's very basic on the surface, and there's not much story (you start at Point A, and end at Point A), but it's the most emotional movie of the year. If you don't cry at least 3 times during this, you're probably not human. It's all about the unbreakable connection you have to your parent(s), from the day you're born until the day you die. It only takes place over the course of a few months, but feels like lifetimes. Beautiful little movie about separation, loss, and human connection.
Waves - 9/10 - I could write 20 pages on how much I loved this movie. To keep it short, it's got a perfect soundtrack, perfect setting, awards-worthy performances (from Kelvin Harrison Jr., Sterling K. Brown, and Taylor Russell). Visceral story that grips you from the first minute and doesn't let go until the closing shot. Unique use of colors and aspect-ratio. It takes a huge risk structurally that pays off. It's also the only movie I went to see twice this year. Really worth it too, picked up on a lot of stuff on the second viewing. Would've went a third time if theaters kept it playing longer. Every tiny decision/action has a huge impact. Just watch this.
Last Black Man In San Francisco - 9/10
Birds of Passage - 9/10
Apollo 11 - 9/10 - The best documentary of the year. Probably the best editing (and use of sound) I've ever seen/heard in a documentary. It's unique because they don't use interviews like most documentaries do, it's real sound the whole through. Impressive use of archival footage/audio.
Uncut Gems - 9/10 - This movie wasn't on the Best Original Score shortlist for the 2020 Oscars. This aggression will not stand.
The Mustang - 9/10
Wild Rose - 9/10 - If this doesn't win the Oscar for Best Original Song ('Glasgow'), I've lost all faith in the Academy. The ending concert scene had me crying like a baby. Jessie Buckley is gonna be big. Best music-drama since A Star Is Born.
Transit - 9/10
Ad Astra - 9/10 - Top-notch acting, great atmosphere, world-building, existentialism, beautiful VFX, engaging score. Best opening scene of the year. Thoughtful commentary on modern society all wrapped in a Heart of Darkness blanket. If you're into space/exploration movies, then I recommend this. Surprised at the backlash this movie has gotten on /movies.
The Report - 9/10 - This was a really good year for legal-thrillers and The Report was the cream of the crop. Tight, Sorkin-like script with top performances from Adam Driver & Annette Bening. Could change a lot of minds about the war on terror and use of torture.
Parasite - 9/10
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - 9/10
Midnight Traveler - 9/10 - If you feel like life is unfair and the odds are stacked against you, watch this movie. It puts everything in a different perspective. Every problem you have is going to seem minuscule compared to what this family went through. It's eye-opening and should fill you with anger.
Luce - 9/10 - It's Kelvin Harrison Jr's world and we're just living in it.
The Irishman - 8/10
Mickey and the Bear - 8/10 - Camila Morrone puts in the best breakout performance of the year. PTSD, drug-addiction, alcoholism, rural Montana, toxic relationships, James Badge Dale, following your dreams. What's not to love?
The Art of Self Defense - 8/10 - The best dark-comedy of the year. So many great one liners. It's like Yorgos Lanthimos directing Death of Stalin, set in a karate studio. Surprisingly violent and depressing, but in all the right ways. Jesse Eisenberg's best movie since.....The Social Network?
Peanut Butter Falcon - 8/10 - "Am I going to die?" "We all do, it's only a matter of time, now stop being a little bitch." - Favorite line of the year, really stuck with me.
Everybody Knows - 8/10
Mary Magdalene - 8/10
Knives Out - 8/10 - Well-crafted whoddunit with an ensemble cast. Just a genuinely fun time at the movies. Ana de Armas with well-deserved leading role for once. A few of the characters are a tad bit unrealistic (and basically caricatures), but the movie doesn't take itself seriously enough for that to be a problem. Daniel Craig hamming it up with a Southern accent was fun. Old school film with a modern twist.
The Lighthouse - 8/10
The Dead Don't Die - 8/10 - This movie really isn't for everyone, but I loved the dry humor and purposefully-bad chemistry/dialogue. The line delivery was off-putting but hilarious. Everything is extremely on-the-nose and it works. I could watch 10 hours of Tom Waits talking to himself.
Us - 8/10
Villains - 8/10
Ford v Ferrari - 8/10
Midsommar - 8/10
Jojo Rabbit - 8/10
Official Secrets - 8/10 - Keira Knightley with one of the most underrated performances of the year. Another really good legal/political-thriller that exposes the dark side of government bureaucracy.
Pain & Glory - 8/10
John Wick 3: Parabellum - 8/10
Queen & Slim - 8/10
Amazing Grace - 8/10 - Great concert-documentary. Some of Aretha Franklin's performances in this should give you insane chills. I actually had this one rated higher right after watching it, but then looked up some of the people shown on screen and it turns out some were real pieces of shit, while preaching to people like hypocrits. Felt gross and took a lot of the magic out. One of my few revised scores this year.
A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood - 8/10
Joker - 8/10
Non-Fiction - 8/10 - It's very French (talky and sexual) and the writing seems impressed with itself, but it's a good adult-drama that surprised me. I'm a big fan of Olivier Assayas and this is some of his best work.
Rocketman - 8/10
Stan & Ollie - 8/10
Hustlers - 8/10
Avengers Endgame - 8/10
Doctor Sleep - 8/10 - It gets bloated and probably needed to be 20-30 minutes shorter (there's a shit ton of side-characters), but it was a worthwhile sequel to The Shining. Didn't feel like a cash grab and carries its own weight.
Booksmart - 8/10
Little Monsters - 8/10 - I'd recommend watching this based just on Josh Gad's character. So over-the-top and hilarious. When he starts chugging hand sanitizer might be the most I laughed in a theater this year. Also Lupita Nyong'o playing & singing on the ukulele to a bunch of kids is exactly what I needed in my life. Cute zombie-comedy with a ton of heart.
Spider-Man: Far From Home - 8/10
A Hidden Life - 8/10 - If there's a song from this year (or this decade even) that I'd want played at my funeral, it's James Newton Howard's theme from this movie. It's so beautiful and perfectly captures the feel of the movie. That song broke me down every time it played. I can't imagine this movie without it, it's that good. It's a shame this movie is getting ignored this awards season.
Never Look Away - 8/10
Toy Story 4 - 8/10
Pavarotti - 8/10
The Biggest Little Farm - 8/10- If you're really into the inner-workings of a Californian farm, then this is the documentary for you.
Abominable - 8/10
The Current War - 7/10
Artic - 7/10 - Well made, solidly-acted. I loved the small details about survival that this movie brings up, makes it very grounded and realistic. I'm kinda bored of survival movies in general so this didn't blow my mind or anything.
Bombshell - 7/10
Honey Boy - 7/10 - Pretty big letdown because I had really high expectations for this one. Lacked the emotional punch I hoped for. Didn't land for me at all, kind of like Boy Erased last year. I appreciate how honest and revealing it was, took a lot of guts for Shia LaBeouf to put this out there but it's forgettable. Lucas Hedges' Shia impression was reallllly on point though, that was worth the price of admission right there. Mid90s last year was a 10/10 for me and I expected the same for this. It was good, not great.
American Woman - 7/10 - Sienna Miller's performance in this is awards-worthy. The accent she does is perfect and it might be the most underrated role of the year. The movie gets way too tearjerky at the end though. It's basically 2 hours of bad shit happening to a good person, which gets a bit overwhelming.
The Beach Bum - 7/10
Captain Marvel - 7/10
Spies In Disguise - 7/10 - Looked pretty generic based on the trailer, but was actually pretty funny.
Cold Pursuit - 7/10
Tolkien - 7/10 - Not much happens but it felt really comfortable. Solid performances all around and they handled the WW1 scenes better than I thought they would. Expected to be bored out of my mind based on the reviews and trailer but it flowed well. As far as "Nicholas Hoult Biopics of Famous Writers" go, it's miles ahead of Rebel in the Rye 2 years ago.
Jumanji: The Next Level - 7/10
Sauvage/Wild - 7/10
Detective Pikachu - 7/10
Maiden - 7/10
Dark Waters - 7/10 - . Good performances and an okay script, even though it beats you over the head sometimes. Total waste of Anne Hathaway. She's way too good of an actress for a boring, generic, 'supporting wife' role with just a few lines. Not even sure why she was in this. Overall, a solid legal-thriller, which is a genre I really enjoy and I've been missing since its late-90s heyday. Pretty crazy story too, scummy and evil corporate greed is always interesting to explore on film (like The Insider). Should've been 20 minutes shorter and less on-the-nose
Adopt A Highway - 7/10
The Wedding Guest - 7/10
The Hummingbird Project - 7/10
Motherless Brooklyn - 7/10
The Lion King - 7/10
Last Christmas - 7/10 - It's really easy to bash this movie, a lot of the humor falls flat and the twist is ridiculous, but I couldn't help walking out with a smile. I love how committed Emilia Clarke was to the character, and her interactions with her boss and family were legitimately heart-warming at times. Also did I mention how ridiculous that twist is?
Richard Jewell - 7/10 - This was decent. Even though it's clearly Clint Eastwood's personal crusade (and thinly-veiled propaganda piece in some regards) against the FBI & the Spooky Media™, it still told the story effectively/semi-believably. Some of the characters (Hamm/Wilde obviously) were pretty ridiculous caricatures though, was hard to take anything they said seriously, I mean come on. You just roll your eyes at most of what they say. Some of the situations and encounters are too-conveniently set-up but that's easy to overlook. It had very solid performances (Hauser was great, especially when he finally let's his emotion show, in that scene where he kicks the table). Much better than The Mule, and 20x better than 15:17 To Paris.
Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker - 7/10
21 Bridges - 7/10
Before You Know It - 7/10
Hobbs & Shaw - 7/10 - This is peak "Stupid Summer Popcorn Movie" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's The Meg of 2019.
Fighting With My Family - 7/10
Pet Sematary - 7/10
Downton Abbey - 7/10 - Never saw a single episode of the show before watching the movie, but it still felt familiasafe to jump right in.
Yesterday - 7/10
Greta - 7/10 - It's a cheesy, predictable, non-scary horror film but I liked it. Sometimes you just need Isabelle Hupert to play a psychopathic serial killer. Felt very old-school, a movie straight out of the 1980s.
Judy - 7/10 - It's the definition of Oscar bait and is emotionally manipulative, especially towards the end, but it does a great job at humanizing a Hollywood legend.
Frozen 2 - 7/10
Aladdin - 7/10
The Souvenir - 7/10
Zombieland 2: Double Tap - 7/10 - Nowhere near as memorable/iconic as the first one, but it still got a bunch of laughs from me (especially the Thomas Middleditch/Luke Wilson scene). Above-average for a comedy-sequel, but I could see this one not aging well.
The Two Popes - 6/10 - Two solid performances but underwhelming overall, too many cheap-looking flashback scenes, not enough Pryce/Hopkins. Reminded me of Can You Ever Forgive Me? last year, depending on the 2 leads to carry a weak movie/premise on their back, to disappointing results. Highly-overrated movie.
Ready Or Not - 6/10
Anna - 6/10 - It's basically Red Sparrow but slightly worse.
Saint Frances - 6/10
Hotel Mumbai - 6/10
Shazam! - 6/10 - Low-stakes, formulaic, superhero movie clearly made with strict budget limitations. It hits all the notes you'd expect a movie like this to hit. It was decent.
Alita: Battle Angel - 6/10
Loro - 6/10 - One of the more disappointing movies of the year. On paper it sounds amazing, a sprawling biopic of an infamous/corrupt Italian politician/mogul by Paolo Sorrentino who's not that far removed from a masterpiece? Sign me the fuck up. But nah, this was a shallow, surface-level (like my reviews), pointless dull knife of a biopic. Too much shoehorned religious imagery too. Tone is all over the place. It can't decide whether it's serious or funny and gets lost in-between. It looked nice at least. It also wins this year's "Most Nudity" award, easily beating the rest of the field.
Teen Spirit - 6/10
The Upside - 6/10
Gloria Bell - 6/10 - Great performance from Julianne Moore but this just felt like "Middle-Aged Crisis: The Movie". Just couldn't connect to it. I imagine the original is a lot better.
On The Basis Of Sex - 6/10
Stockholm - 6/10
Give Me Liberty - 6/10 - This is an example of a movie that has its heart in the right place but bites off a lot more than it can chew. There's a beautiful, emotional story in here somewhere, but it's too muddled with ineffective editing tricks and too many side-stories. It's sweet in some ways and the true-life characters bring a lot of charm, but it didn't do that much for me. A lot of 'year-end' lists have this as one of the most overlooked movies of the year, but I don't see it. Rough editing, bad soundtrack.
Child's Play - 6/10
Good Boys - 6/10 - Just watch Booksmart instead.
Styx - 6/10
Woman at War - 6/10
The Lego Movie 2 - 6/10
Missing Link - 6/10
Long Shot - 6/10 - The chemistry between Charlize Theron & Seth Rogen was great but the jokes couldn't really match it. It's a unique mix of politics & humor, but fell short of being an actual crowd-pleaser.
Echo in the Canyon - 6/10
Cyrano, My Love - 6/10
Dora the Explorer - 6/10
Brittany Runs A Marathon - 6/10
IT: Chapter 2 - 6/10 - Way too long. Felt like a never-ending series of fetch-quests. Good CGI & acting though.
Mister America - 6/10
Crawl - 6/10
Trial By Fire - 6/10 - Great performances by Laura Dern & Jack O'Connell get overshadowed by an overly-preacy script. It doesn't let the audience make up its own mind.
The Third Wife - 6/10
Godzilla: King of Monsters - 5/10 - This needed less humans, more monsters.
Glass - 5/10
Escape Room - 5/10
Terminator: Dark Fate - 5/10
Dumbo - 5/10
All Is True - 5/10
Brightburn - 5/10
The White Crow - 5/10 - One of those biopics where the movie doesn't do justice to the story. Reading the Wikipedia page on this guy's life, you'd except an Oscar contender. Instead it was just okay. Watch Cold War instead. It's basically this movie but better.
High Life - 5/10 - Unpleasant.
Where'd You Go Bernadette? - 5/10
Scary Stories to Tell Dark - 5/10
Her Smell - 5/10 - This movie made me physically nauseous. The tight, claustrophobic, haze-filled shots in the first 2 acts really threw me off. It's temporarily redeemed by a reallllllly good third act and a solid performance from Elisabeth Moss. But then deflated by a terrible final scene.
By the Grace of God - 5/10 - Based on the critical acclaim, director, and subject matter, I walked in expected to be blown away. Basically expected Spotlight, but this movie completely derails at the halfway point. Hard to sit through.
Blinded by the Light - 5/10
The Best of Enemies - 5/10
The Aeronauts - 5/10 - This is mis-marketed as an intense survival story but it's really just a boring biopic with too many flashbacks.
Fall of the American Empire - 5/10
Family - 5/10
The Goldfinch - 5/10 - It turns out an unfilmable novel really is unfilmbable, who would've thought? Shoutout to Jeffrey Wright & Finn Wolfhard for actually trying.
Angel Has Fallen - 5/10
Gemini Man - 5/10
Late Night - 5/10
Black and Blue - 5/10
Diane - 5/10 - This was just depression-porn. Sometimes it works (Mungiu/Zvyagintsev), sometimes it doesn't (this movie). It's such a bummer. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone but Mary Kay Place's performance makes it watchable and engaging sometimes.
Destroyer - 5/10
How To Train Your Dragon 3 - 5/10
Rafiki - 5/10 - I feel bad for this score because I get that this is a really important/significant movie for African Cinema, but I just couldn't get past the terrible acting, bad (like baaaaaad) dialogue, and lackluster story. Again, pretty big achievement that this got made and reached a global audience, but yeah, in a vacuum, it's undoubtedly a bad movie. Felt like an amateur movie on a shoestring budget.
Captive State - 4/10
Wild Nights With Emily - 4/10 - This movie is what happens when someone asks the question "hey, what if we turned Emily Dickinson's life into an SNL skit?". I get what they were going for, and Molly Shannon is great, but this was extremely unfunny and probably the longest 84-minute movie I've ever seen.
Dark Pheonix - 4/10
The Addams Family - 4/10
Midway - 4/10
To Dust - 4/10
Rojo - 4/10 - The only memorable thing about this movie is that there was a power outage about 90 minutes in so they comped my ticket and gave me a free drink. So that was cool, I guess.
The Kid Who Would Be King - 4/10
MIB: International - 4/10
The Kid - 4/10 - There's a 98% chance that this movie is some kind of tax write-off or money laundering scheme. It somehow got 2 big names (Pratt & Hawke), co-starring the son of the producer in his first movie ever. Directed by Vincent D'Onofrio for some reason (???). Was dumped by Lionsgate in a few hundred theaters with 0 marketing/promotion, and flopped hard. It's dated, boring, and unoriginal. Cheesy dialogue. Literally a story that's been told a million times before, usually in much better ways. No reason for this to exist. Chris Pratt has the worst fake-movie-beard of all time in this, that's kinda worth checking out.
Ramen Shop - 4/10
The Good Liar - 4/10- The most convoluted, needlessly-complicated plot of the year. Helen Mirren & Ian McKellen both phone it in (I don't blame them, they were given trash to work with). I hate when movies try to crowbar "WW2 flashbacks" into their movies when it's not needed.
Climax - 4/10
Harriet - 4/10
Lucy in the Sky - 4/10 - Once or twice a year, a movie comes along that has such a frustrating/stupid/anti-climactic ending it makes me actually angry. This is that movie. Natalie Portman had another movie like that last year (Vox Lux). Hey Noah Hawley, what the fuck?
Freaks - 4/10 - This movie would fit well in the "Good Idea But Bad Execution" subreddit.
Tel Aviv On Fire - 4/10
Ma - 4/10
Frankie - 3/10
Stuber - 3/10
Serenity - 3/10 - In a year full of batshit-crazy twists (looking at you, Last Christmas), this easily had the batshit-iest twist. It's something you actually have to experience yourself, and be fully-immersed in it, to appreciate how mind-numblingly crazy it is. How they got A-list talent for this script is a total mystery, but it probably involves of a lot of favors and cocaine. It's almost "so bad its good". Almost. I can't wait for the sequel, Free Guy, next year.
Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil - 3/10 - More genocide than I expected for a live-action Disney fairy tale movie.
Donnybrook - 3/10
The Photograph - 3/10 - Zzzzzzzzzz...
Charlie's Angels - 3/10
Hellboy - 3/10 - This movie is like that annoying kid in middle school that tries way to hard to be edgy. It's gory and vulgar just for the sake of being gory & vulgar. It reminded me of the Predator reboot last year, had the same kind of dated/forced humor that seems to have no real target audience (except for the aforementioned middle school edgy kid I guess). Bad CGI and a boring villain. iirc it also had a lame sequel-bait ending which I hate.
Happy Death Day 2U - 3/10 -
The Sun Is Also A Star - 3/10 - It's filmed like a generic music video and has the emotional depth of a puddle.
Don't Let Go - 3/10
The Invisibles - 3/10
Playing with Fire - 3/10 - This was just like Mark Wahlberg's Instant Family last year, except that it was worse in every imaginable way. No lie, the end-credits bloopers were by far better than anything else in the movie. It was the only time I even chuckled or felt any type of emotion.
Cats - 2/10 - There's not much more I could say that already hasn't been said. Yes, it was bad. No, it wasn't the worst movie in history. For me, it was just so boring. Forgettable songs (except Beautiful Ghosts), no story/plot, nonsensical ending. Just wanted it to end. Jennifer Hudson just floating into space for no reason, Judi Dench giving me unwarranted lessons about raising cats, Ian McKellen slurping milk from a bowl, Extremely-Hairy-And-Naked-Idris-Elba, Cockroach Genocide, etc. These things all happened and we can't change them, and for us to grow as a society, we need to just move on and learn from our mistakes.
Rambo: Last Blood - 2/10
The Sound of Silence - 2/10 - More like The Sound of Boredom, amirite? No but seriously, that's all I got. This movie was the closest I got to falling asleep in my seat this year.
Synonyms - 2/10
Black Christmas - 2/10 - Extremely cheesy dialogue, cop-out violence, boring/predictable jump scares, low production value (bad even for a low-end Blumhouse movie), some of the worst one-liners you've ever heard, unrealistic/2D characters. Shitty ending. Wayyyyy too heavy-handed with the message. About as subtle as a flying brick to the forehead. Amateur acting, cutaway for every death, etc etc.
After the Wedding - 2/10 - Overacted, muddled garbage.
47 Meters Down Uncaged - 1/10
Shaft - 1/10 - Crude, unfunny, soulless, grating, pointless. There's a million adjectives I could use to describe this reboot, and none of them are positive. This is one I'm surprised I didn't just walk out of. Probably didn't have anything better do do that day.
Jexi - 1/10 - This year's worst movie. It's just the kind of movie that leaves a bad taste in your mouth, like you need to watch something else to get the stink of this one out of your mind. It was just so mean-spirited, from start to finish. Not a single joke landed, you just hated all of the characters. There are no redeeming factors. On the technical side, it was very basic, looked like a cheap music video. No memorable scenes, no good lines of dialogue, no originality in any way. None of the "cheerful"/"pick-me-up" moments earn any kind of emotional reaction. If you had a freshman high-school film student remake Her as a shitty comedy, this would be it. The fact that I paid money to see this is something I will never live down.
Movies that I saw outside of theaters, not included in the list:
  • The King - 8/10 - Netflix
  • Paddleton - 8/10 - Netflix
  • El Camino: A Breaking Bad Story - 8/10 - Netflix
  • High Flying Bird - 7/10 - Netflix
  • Dolemite Is My Name - 7/10 - Netflix
  • Triple Frontier - 6/10 - Netflix
  • The Boy Who Harnessed Wind - 6/10 - Netflix
  • The Laundromat - 5/10 - Netflix
  • The Highwaymen - 5/10 - Netflix
  • Velvet Buzzsaw - 4/10 - Netflix
  • Bird Box - 4/10 - Netflix
  • Six Underground - 2/10 - Netflix
Movies that I saw in theaters in 2019, but are not included in the list due to original release date:
  • If Beale Street Could Talk - 9/10
  • Cold War - 9/10
  • Capernaum - 9/10
  • Mary Poppins Returns - 7/10
  • The Charmer - 6/10
Movies that I haven't seen yet but will see in the next few weeks:
  • Little Women
  • In Fabric
  • Tremors
  • Just Mercy
  • Midnight Family
  • A Million Little Pieces
  • The Earthquake Bird
  • American Son
  • Portrait of A Lady On Fire
  • Clemency
  • Beanpole
  • The Kingmaker
  • The Song of Names
Here is the distribution of theater visits by day of the week:
https://i.imgur.com/aIlGc6d.jpg
Throughout the year, I've gone to 13 different theaters. 9 at major chains, and 4 at indie theaters. Here's the distribution of visits by theater:
https://i.imgur.com/MuGEcEp.png
Here is the distribution of theater visits by month:
https://i.imgur.com/DhTqpeB.jpg
Other:
  • The longest stretch I went without going to the movies was from July 21st thru August 20th, without a single trip to the movies. Partially due to an out-of-country trip and personal stuff. During this time I "missed out" on The Kitchen, The Nightingale, Brian Banks, and Honeyland. Mostly caught up to the rest.
  • The most theater visits in a one-week span was November 1st thru November 8th, with 8 movies that week.
  • The most in one day was 3 movies in theaters on March 15th, 2019 (Styx, To Dust, and Captive State).
  • There were 26 double-headers this year (two movies in theaters during the same day, usually back-to-back).
Solid year, not as many surprises as 2018 though. Going to try to break 200 in 2020.
Here is last year's ranking:
https://www.reddit.com/movies/comments/aavyri_saw_162_movies_in_theaters_in_2018_here_is_my/
submitted by BunyipPouch to movies

Top 10 Wishes & Ideas For Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary Reuploaded And Updated

With Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary coming next year in 2021, I thought I would want to share what I would love to see happen at Disney World down the road but mostly during the 50th anniversary. Disney has revealed pretty scarce information about the grand event, but we do have a logo at least as well as knowing that all four parks at WDW will be part of the celebration So I have compiled a top 10 list of things I wish for to happen during Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary. I originally updloaded this list back earlier in February of this year on another similar subreddit so do keep in mind some things may or have been delayed or pushed back thanks to the Covid-19 Pandemic closing the parks for around 4 months since Mid-March, but hopefully things will get better when 2021 comes around and now that the theme parks of WDW have been reopened since July 2020, but not the 2 water parks yet until at least one reopens in March 2021, now I am fully aware along with many others that some projects like Merry Poppins and the Spaceship Earth refurbishment and Epcot have been delayed indefinitely, and that Splash Mountain will get rethemed to The Princess & The Frog down the line, probably in a few years, but the retheme I think will still occur after the 50th anniversary celebrations and that Epcot's festival center will get a new design too thanks again to plans being affected by the pandemic, but lets keep hoping things will be able go as planned and have a positive view on things, stay safe out there and if you go to Disney World, please follow all the guidelines and rules they are implementing to have a safe and enjoyable experience. Now while there are limited options like with some restaurants and shops still being closed as well as a large sum of cast members being laid off unfortunately, let's all pray and keep faith that them and all the entertainment members come back very soon. Keep positive and never give up hope and keep wishing upon a star that things will turn out better soon.
10.New Merchandise- I know this will surely happen just along with everyone else, but I start this list with wondering what special edition merchandise will be made for the event. We can definitely think of many possible amazing souvenirs to come out of merchandise, and surely too pin collectors will also have new pins to grab as well.
9.Possible Surprise Announcements- Disney may have more in store for everyone than we think right now, and I feel that when the 50th anniversary starts around summer or fall of 2021, they may announce some brand new things coming down the line like a 5th theme park for example at Walt Disney World, but probably not right now considering how much the pandemic has affected the company. Now the newest announcements that occurred recently this year was the transformation of Splash Mountain into The Princess & The Frog, but it may happen after the 50th celebrations, as I brought up before. It's also worth noting that WDW officially has announced that the Magic Kingdom parking lot plaza and the entry archways to the resort are also getting a new recolor, let's hope more could be announced as we get closer.
8.New Resorts & Hotels- There is a possible good chance that many more hotels and resorts may open or be announced around this time, with Disney's Riveria Resort recently opening back in December 2019, and with Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser opening in 2021 or later depending on the pandemic timeframe and Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge opening later down the line if the project is not cancelled, there may be more hotels coming to the resort along the way, depending on the location, announcement times, and pandemic delays to see if another themed resort will be coming after the current 2 have finished construction and open.
7.New Food & Restaurants- This is another announcement that we are definitely gonna see, later down the line at Epcot, the new Space 220 along with La Creperie de Paris will open, and there is also the current demolition of the former Electric Umbrella, which will have a brand new retheming once the building housing the former restaurant reopens. Hollywood Studios will also get the Toy Story Land based Roundup Rodeo BBQ, which should also open soon hopefully as well. Hopefully new restaurants would be announced like one themed to The Haunted Mansion. As for the food part, as Disney can make the craziest concoctions when it comes to certain dishes and specialty foods, I along with everyone else think that there will definitely be special themed food related to the 50th anniversary, and I hope to see Disney World go all out with their food.
6.New Theme Song- This one I really feel might actually happen, similar to Brian McKnight's Remember The Magic which was used for WDW's 25th Anniversary, and LeAnn Rime's Remember When which was used for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary, the 50th anniversary song for Disney World which could happen can evoke a similar feel but with a fresh new twist, and we can hope that it would be good and memorable like the previous anniversary songs.
5.New Decorated Cinderella's Castle- Now hear me out on this one, I know many people abosolutely hated the cake castle used for the 25th anniversary, but for the 50th, I feel like Cinderella's Castle needs a bit of decoration. What I could see Disney doing if they are gonna decorate the castle for the 50th is do something similar to what was done during the Happiest Celebration on Earth, which was done to coincide with Disneyland's 50th anniversary known as the Happiest Homecoming on Earth. The Happiest Celebration on Earth decorated castle in my opinion along with others I am sure of was the best one they did so far aside from Christmas time currently with the LED lights. This design featured more gold accents added along with golden Disney characters adorning the castle and also showing a magical mirror of all of the other Disney Park castles around the world up until Hong Kong Disneyland's first version. Something like this in my opinion would make for a better decked out castle but still somehow find a way to put LED lights on it for Christmas as well. Now with Cinderella's Castle being repainted to a new color scheme that actually is permanent to celebrate the film Cinderella's 70th anniversary, let's hope we get additional adornments to the castle next year to celebrate the 50th birthday of Walt Disney World.
4.New Nighttime Spectaculars- We already know that HarmonioUS at Epcot is coming potentially later this year or earlier next year depending on delays from the pandemic, and that alone is gonna be big, but for Magic Kingdom currently, we have the great show Happily Ever After, which is not currently running right now for safety reasons and social distancing measures. However, Magic Kingdom has not had a nighttime parade since the Main Street Electrical Parade back in 2016, where it left to go back to Disneyland for some years. Aside from the Halloween and Christmas parties, which unfortunately and sadly both parties getting cancelled this year for virus related reasons, there has not been a general nighttime parade since. But a new nighttime parade and new fireworks show at Magic Kingdom would really benefit from this, as I feel like Magic Kingdom needs a bit more nighttime entertainment considering it is the most visited theme park in the world. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens soon.
3.Enhancements to Existing Walt Disney World Attractions- Some Attractions at Disney World, especially at the Magic Kingdom, could get some major upgrades and new additions added to them. While some were already announced such as Spaceship Earth getting an overhaul sometime soon, even though that project was delayed indefinitely, but at least will happen sometime later. Some of these updates I would like to see include Pirates of the Caribbean getting a bit more stuff based off the longer Disneyland version, even though Magic Kingdom's version was somewhat of an afterthought when it was created, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad getting the explosive finale during the third and final lift hill similar to Disneyland's and Disneyland Paris, Haunted Mansion getting the Hatbox Ghost Animatronic like Disneyland too, considering how beloved Hattie is compared to the rest of the 998 haunts, it's a small world getting Disney characters added to the attractions, similar again to Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland's versions, Mickey's Philliarmagic going HD, it really needs an update, electric cars for Tomorrowland Speedway, updates to the Carousel of Progress, especially the finale, a reworked version of Journey Into Imagination with Figment, and finally fixing the Yeti in Expedition Everest, though that would be the toughest thing to fix for sure, but let's hope Joe Rhode the best, I also hope there will be, an extension for the awesome Skyliner. Disney also did recently announce a Splash Mountain retheme into Princess & The Frog down the line, but again, it may be a few years before it happens, with the Disneyland version of Splash Mountain i think getting it first.
2.New Attractions & Shows- This one is a no brainer as well, with Rise of the Resistance opening back in December 2019, along with new movies at Epcot, there are many attractions that we know about are possibly opening before or during the 50th anniversary officially starts, again depending if they got pushed back or not thanks to Covid. Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway which opened March 4th, was also one that recently opened before the park closures. Some other new attractions that we know are coming include Ratatouille which is opening soon along with next year's Play pavilion and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (both Epcot) and Tron Lightcycle Run (Magic Kingdom) and Journey of Water based on Moana (Epcot) along with a Mary Poppins Attraction coming down the line despite being indefinitely delayed for the time being, along with The Princess & The Frog retheme for Splash Mountain, which again may not happen for a few years. But for me, I hope we get more new rides and shows and attractions announced such as a new World Showcase Pavilion at Epcot and a new attraction to replace Stitch's Great Escape at Magic Kingdom, which Disney finally announced to be permanently closed during this summer. As for shows and entertainment, really sorry to disappoint fans of these shows, but I am personally hoping that the Frozen Sing Along, the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage show, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood Studios would close and be replaced with new shows. Since the Magic Kingdom theater project was cancelled, I am hoping we get some new shows to replace some at Hollywood Studios, like in example, a show based on the Disney Afternoon, or maybe an IP that does not get enough recognition, but regardless, I do hope we get new shows to replace these current ones here. I also am aware that the Frozen Sing Along at Hollywood Studios is the only stage show operating at WDW with live actors, as the others are currently closed right now and sadly many of the entertainment cast members have been laid off for the time being, but here is hoping that they will return very soon.
And the thing I want the most to happen for Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary is...
1.Bringing Back Every Disney Park Meet and Greet Character in the History of The Disney Parks Along with Brand New Characters Joining For the First Time Ever- Out of all of the things I want to see for Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary, this is by far the one thing I want to actually happen the most. Meeting characters in the Disney Parks is one of in my opinion the best things to do, however, considering how many characters Disney has had in the parks, many of them have become unfortunately rare or even retired. Rare characters today in Walt Disney World from what I have seen usually only make appearances during special events such as the Halloween and Christmas parties, and the Disney Vacation Club's Moonlight Magic events. It is easy to find characters such as Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh, but to find characters like Quasimodo, Hercules, Lewis Robinson, Bolt, and many others has become increasingly difficult, the list just goes on. Paris and Tokyo are known to bring out rarer characters more often than the American Parks, not sure about the Chinese ones though, and they come out on a regular basis in Paris and Tokyo, where as Anahiem and Orlando, it is usually during special times from what I have seen. Believe it or not, many Disney fans and new visitors every year are still looking for rare characters everyday. Similar to what Disneyland Paris did for the 25th Anniversary in 2017, and also the Fandaze event in 2018, I think everyone would love to see Walt Disney World do something similar like this, but instead of bringing back a great amount of rare characters, how about bringing literally every single character in history back. People would go crazy and happy if many villains, Disney Afternoon characters, and the ever so beloved Dreamfinder and Figment, and many many more would come back during this time. In addition to every character coming back, I would love to see brand new characters join in on the celebration as well, characters like Pete, Simba, Bambi, and many more new characters join in too. I feel like bringing every single character back to Walt Disney World would be one of the best things that has ever happend at the resort, and the 50th anniversary is the perfect time to do this. I have also included a list of all characters from Disney Parks present, past, and future ideas of who to come as well.
Disney Park Characters Present, Past, and Future Ideal Characters for the 50th Anniversary:
Mickey & Friends/Ducktales/Goof Troop:
Returning: Mickey Mouse (all variants), Minnie Mouse (all variants), Donald Duck (all variants), Daisy Duck (all variants), Goofy (all variants), Chip (all variants), Dale (all variants), Pluto, Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Clarice, Max Goof (all variants), Huey, Dewey, Louie, Scrooge Mcduck, Ludwig Von Drake, Oswald, Duffy, ShellieMay, Gelatoni, CookieAnn, StellaLou, Olu Mel, Jose Carioca, Panchito Pistoles, Launchpad Mcquack, Beagle Boys, Ortensia, Gauchito, Burrito, Ya-ya, Grandma Duck, Clara Cluck, Webby, J. Audubon Woodlore, Gyro Gearloose, Gladstone Gander
New: Pete, Roxanne, PJ, Peg, Pistol, Mortimer Mouse, Humphrey the Bear
Pooh & Friends:
Returning: Winnie the Pooh (all variants), Tigger (all variants), Eeyore (all variants), Piglet (all variants), Rabbit, Kanga & Roo, Darby, Christopher Robin, Owl
New: Gopher, Lumpy, Kessie
The Three Little Pigs:
Returning: Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig, Big Bad Wolf
Snow White & the Seven Dwarves:
Returning: Snow White, Evil Queen, Witch, The Prince, Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey
Pinocchio:
Returning: Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, Blue Fairy, J. Worthington Foulfellow (Honest John), Gideon, Lampwick, Stromboli, Coachman
Fantasia:
Returning: Madame Upnova, Hycinath Hippo, Elephanchine, Brooms, Ben Ali Gator
Dumbo:
Returning: Dumbo, Ringmaster
New: Timothy Mouse, Mr. J."Dandy" Crow
Bambi:
Returning: Thumper, Miss Bunny, Flower
New: Bambi, Faline, Miss Skunk
Song of the South/Splash Mountain:
Returning: Br’er Rabbit, Br’er Fox, Br’er Bear
Fun and Fancy Free:
Returning: Bongo, Lulubelle
The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad:
Returning: Headless Horseman
New: Ichabod Crane, Brom Bones, Katrina Van Tassel, Mr. Toad, Angus Macbadger, Moley, Ratty Cinderella:
Returning: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Jaq, Gus, Perla, Suzy, Anastasia, Drizella, Lady Tremaine, Fairy Godmother, Grand Duke, Footman, King
New: Lucifer
Alice In Wonderland:
Returning: Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, King of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, Mr. Walrus
New: Carpenter
Peter Pan/Tinker Bell:
Returning: Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Wendy, John, Michael, Cubby, Raccoon Twins, Slightly, Nibbs, Tootles, Tinker Bell, Fawn, Irdessa, Periwinkle, Rosetta, Silvermist, Terence, Vidia, Tick-Tock the Crocodile
Lady and the Tramp:
Returning: Tony, Joe
New: Lady, Tramp, Si, Am
Sleeping Beauty:
Returning: Aurora, Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merryweather, Maleficent, Goons
101 Dalmatains:
Returning: Cruella DeVille
New: Horace, Jasper, Pongo, Perdita
Babes in Toyland:
Returning: Toy Soldiers
The Sword in the Stone:
Returning: Merlin, Arthur
New: Madam Mim
Mary Poppins:
Returning: Mary Poppins, Bert, Penguin Waiters
The Jungle Book/Talespin:
Returning: Baloo (all variants), King Louie (all variants), Monkeys, Mowgli, Don Karnage, Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca Cunningham, Colonel Hathi
New: Molly Cunningham, Shere Khan (with Jungle Book & Talespin designs), Shanti
The Aristocats:
Returning: Toulouse, Berlioz, Marie, Edgar Balthazar, Abigail, Amelia, Scat Cat, Peppo, Hit Cat
New: Duchess, Thomas O’Malley
Bedknobs and Broomsticks:
Returning: King Leonidas
Robin Hood:
Returning: Robin Hood, Little John, Frair Tuck, Maid Marian, Prince John, Sheriff of Nottingham, Toby, Guards
New: Lady Kluck, Skippy
The Rescuers & Rescuers Down Under:
Returning: Bernard, Bianca, Orville, Madame Medusa, Penny, Evinrude, Brutus, Nero
New: Jake
Pete’s Dragon:
New: Elliott
The Fox and the Hound:
New: Tod, Copper, Amos Slade
Tron:
New: Tron
The Black Cauldron:
Returning: Taran, Eilonwy
New: Horned King, Gurgie
The Great Mouse Detective:
Returning: Basil, Ratigan
New: Fidget
Who Framed Roger Rabbit:
Returning: Roger Rabbit. Jessica Rabbit, Eddie Valiant
New: Judge Doom
Oliver & Company:
Returning: Oliver, Dodger, Jenny, Tito, Francis, Georgette
New: Fagin, Einstein, Rita
The Little Mermaid:
Returning: Ariel, Prince Eric, Max, Carmen, Fantail, Sebastian, Flounder, Chef Louis
New: Ursula, Scuttle, King Triton
The Rocketeer:
New: Cliff Secord
Beauty and the Beast:
Returning: Beast (both variants), Belle (all variants), Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Gaston
New: Lefou
Aladdin:
Returning: Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Abu, Jafar, Sultan
New: Iago
Hocus Pocus:
New: Winnie, Mary, Sarah, Billy
The Nightmare Before Christmas:
Returning: Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie Boogie, Mayor of Halloween Town, Dr. Finklestein
New: Lock, Shock, Barrel
The Lion King:
Returning: Timon, Rafiki, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed
New: Pumbaa, Simba, Nala, Scar, Kion
Pocahontas:
Returning: Pocahontas, John Smith, Meeko, Ratcliffe
New: Percy
Toy Story:
Returning: Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bo Peep, Lotso, Bullseye, Green Army Man, Mr. Potato Head
New: Zurg
The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
Returning: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Clopin, Frollo
New: Victor, Hugo, Laverne
Hercules:
Returning: Hercules, Meg, Phil, Hades, Pain, Panic
New: Zeus
Mulan:
Returning: Mulan (both variants), Li Shang, Mushu, Shan Yu
A Bugs Life:
Returning: Flik, Atta, Francis, Slim, Heimlich, Gypsy, Tuck, Roll, Manny
New: Hopper
Tarzan:
Returning: Tarzan, Jane, Terk, Kala, Kerchak
Dinosaur:
New: Aladar
The Emperor’s New Groove:
Returning: Kuzco (both variants), Kronk, Yzma
New: Pacha
Atlantis: The Lost Empire:
Returning: Milo, Kida, Molière, Vinny
Monsters Inc.:
Returning: Mike, Sulley, Boo, George, Smitty, Needleman, Art, Roz
New: Randall
Lilo & Stitch:
Returning: Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Pleakly, Jumba, Gantu, Hamsterviel, Evile, Felix, Sample, Sparky, Rueben, 627
The Country Bears/Country Bear Jamboree:
Returning: Big Al, Terrence “Shaker”, Liver Lips, Wendell
New: Henry
Treasure Planet:
Returning: B.E.N., Jim Hawkins
New: Delbert, Captain Amelia, John Silver
Finding Nemo:
New: Nemo, Marlin, Dory
Pirates of the Caribbean:
Returning: Jack Sparrow, Barbosa, Angelica, Redd
New: Will, Elizabeth
Brother Bear:
Returning: Kenai, Koda
The Haunted Mansion:
New: Gus, Ezra, Phineas, Constance, Hatbox Ghost, Caretaker
Journey Into Imagination:
Returning: Figment, Dreamfinder
Home on the Range:
Returning: Pearl Gesner
The Incredibles:
Returning: Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Frozone, Edna Mode
New: Violet, Dash, Jack -Jack
Chicken Little:
Returning: Chicken Little, Abby Mallard
The Chronicles of Narnia:
Returning: Prince Caspian, Queen of Narnia
Cars:
Returning: Lightning McQueen, Mater, Cruz, Red, DJ, Jackson Storm, Finn McMissle, Dusty, Blade Ranger
Meet the Robinsons:
Returning: Lewis, Wilbur, Bowler Hat Guy
Ratatouille:
Returning: Remy, Emile, Linguini
Enchanted:
Returning: Giselle
Wall-E:
Returning: Wall-E
New: EVE
Bolt:
Returning: Bolt, Mittens, Rhino
Up:
Returning: Carl, Russell, Dug, Kevin
The Princess & the Frog:
Returning: Tiana, Naveen, Louis, Dr. Faciler
New: Ray, Mama Odie, Charlotte
Tangled:
Returning: Rapunzel, Flynn, Ulf, Gothel
The Muppets:
Returning: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Sweetums, Bean Bunny, Beuagard, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Animal, Rowlf
Brave:
Returning: Merida, Queen Elinor
Wreck It Ralph:
Returning: Ralph, Vanellope
New: Felix, Calhoun
Frozen:
Returning: Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, Marshmallow, Hans
Big Hero 6:
Returning: Baymax, Hiro, Yokai, Honey Lemon, Go Go Tomago, Wasabi, Fred
Inside Out:
Returning: Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, Disgust, Riley
New: Bing Bong
The Good Dinosaur:
New: Arlo
Zootopia:
Returning: Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps
New: Gazelle, Finnick, Clawhauser
Moana:
Returning: Moana, Maui
Coco:
Returning: Miguel
Onward:
Returning: Ian, Barley
Raya and the Last Dragon:
New: Raya, Sisu
Adventures of the Gummi Bears:
Returning: Zummi, Gruffi, Grammi, Tummi, Sunni, Cubbi,
New: Gusto, Chummi
Rescue Rangers:
Returning: Monterey Jack, Gadget, Fat Cat
New: Zipper
Darkwing Duck:
Returning: Darkwing Duck
New: Goslyn
Bonkers:
Returning: Bonkers D. Bobcat
New: Fall Apart Rabbit, Fawn Deer
Marsupalami:
Returning: Marsupalami
Gargoyles:
Returning: Goliath
Doug:
Returning: Doug, Patti
Kim Possible:
Returning: Kim, Ron
New: Rufus
Phineas & Ferb
Returning: Phineas, Ferb, Perry
Bear in the Big Blue House:
Returning: Bear
Stanley:
Returning: Stanley
Jojo’s Circus:
Returning: Jojo, Goliath
Little Einsteins:
Returning: Annie, Leo, June, Quincy
Special Agent Oso:
Returning: Oso
Jake and the Neverland Pirates:
Returning: Jake
Sofia the First:
Returning: Sofia
Elena of Avalor:
Returning: Elena
Fancy Nancy:
Returning: Nancy
Vampirina:
Returning: Vampirina
Doc Mcstuffins:
Returning: Doc Mcstuffins
Handy Manny:
Returning: Manny
Mira, Royal Detective:
Returning: Mira
Marvel Characters (Note: Some characters may be hard to get due to Universal’s 1994 theme park contract that affects east of the Mississippi River):
Returning: Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Cyclops, Dr. Doom, Dr. Strange, Gamora, Green Goblin, Groot, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Loki, Rogue, Spider Man, Star Lord, The Hulk, Storm, Thor, Wolverine, Red Skull, Ant Man, Wasp, Okoye, Taskmaster
New: Drax, Rocket Raccoon
Star Wars:
Returning: Ashoka, Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, Aurra, BB-8, Boba Fett, C-3P0, Cantina Band, Captain Phasma, Chewbacca, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Ezra Bridger, Gamorean Guard, Greedo, Han Solo, Leia, Jango Fett, Jawa, Kit Fisto, Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Mace Windu, Logray, Rey, Sabine Wren, Shakk-ti, Zam, R2-D2, Captain Rex, Tusken Raider, Porg, Dengar, Count Dooku, Yoda, Emporer Palpetine, Queen (Padme) Almadia, Aayla Secura
New: Poe, Finn, Mando, The Child
New: The Navi Species, Princess Neytiri, Jake Sulley
Dick Tracy:
Returning: Dick Tracy
Zorro:
Returning: Zorro
The Simpsons (Note: Current rights for Simpsons theme park attractions are with Universal):
Returning: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Krusty, Sideshow Bob
Holiday:
Returning: Santa, Mrs. Claus, Reindeer (current version), Snowmen, Gingerbread Man (current version), Easter Bunny, Mrs. Easter Bunny, Polar Bears, Elves, Teddy Bears
Kingdom Hearts:
Returning: Sora
Club Penguin:
Returning: Rockhopper, Bambadee
Indiana Jones:
Returning: Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenswood
Florida’s Natural Growers:
Returning: Orange Bird
Return to Oz:
Returning: Jack Pumpkinhead
Theme Park Characters:
Returning: Major Domo, Geex, Hooter, Lagoona Gator, Ice Gator, Push, Pipa, Lucky the Dinosaur, Val, Eagle Sam
Roadside Romeo:
Returning: Romeo, Laila
Let me guys know what you think of this list, and what other ideas or top 10 things would you like to see at Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary in 2021, again I made this list before the pandemic started earlier this year, and I updated it to match the current timeline to right now. I am aware that many layoffs did happen, and I find it very upsetting that it happened, but I pray and hope that many of those cast members will return. If you comment, please be nice and civil about it, I am open for constructive criticism, but please do not be mean or rude. Again I know much has changed and things are once again delayed too thanks to this pandemic, but this is just a wishlist I would like to see happen, but I feel like many things will happen, so let's have faith and hope and wish like crazy some of these things will happen.
submitted by jake0324demo to DisneyWorld