Fan Made Pokemon Games List (RPG Maker XP)

This Week's Most Downloaded Free pokemon Java Games For Mobile Phones - Download with Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry and for all other Java supported J2ME mobile phones. If you don't, you can download them from the LoveROMS website. Swat 4 patch 1.0. Our culture focused site covers games, their creators, the fans, trending stories and entertainment news. City car driving serial number generator https://sa-mebel-ekanom.ru/forum/?download=6483.

Anyone has heart gold and soul silver ap patched Tom's

Snagit for windows 7 with key link. Thank you for printing this page from [HOST] Remember to come back to check for more great content for Pokemon Gold. This is a significantly more challenging hack of Pokemon Crystal, where you can obtain all Pokemon in Second Generation. Crack auto macro recorder 5.0. However, market forces have changed the recycling industry, and how we need to recycle.

Serial number game Boy [Color] Hacks (Page 1) / Skeetendo

If you check any unnecessary apps, the safetynet check passes initially but fails after some time. Download Pokemon Emerald GBA Rom. If you are a fan of Pokemon, check out all the latest Pokemon games, collectibles, and trading card games available at GameStop. Codecharge studio 5 cracked. With Team Galactic out of the way, Ash can now focus on qualifying for the Sinnoh League.

• Download Free APK apps for Android
  • PHONEKY - pokemon Java Games
  • Pokemon Red (MeBoy)(Multiscreen) Java Game - Download for
  • Android emulator - Jar of Beans 4.8.2
  • Universal Pokemon Game Randomizer
  • Pixelmon - Pokemon Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1
  • RapidAPI - The Next Generation API Platform
  • Mount And Blade Serial Key For Viking Conquest
  • Pokemon Gold – boostapps

Key 7 Best Nintendo DS Emulators For PC To Play Pokemon Games

Note that the downloads in the list below are for getting a specific version of Forge. Pokemon World Online -botijo (the bot) - Page 28 User Name: Password: Remember Me? Pokemon Red/Blue Randomizer. Other times, it wears a pink Lyft. The game is set in the far future in the midst of a galactic war, with battles taking place on the surface of planets and moons.

• Download POKEMON HEART GOLD WITHOUT CODE 240 X 320 Mobile
  • Romhacking.net - Hacks - Pokemon Perfect Crystal
  • GENERATOR STEAM KEY FREE Dying Light, Resident Evil 2
  • [mini Guide] [Android] [ROOT] Smalli Patcher: Deodexing
  • GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Mount And Blade Warband Viking Serial Key

Pokemon World Online---botijo (the bot) - Page 28

All blocks and items in the mod also have tooltips with a brief summary of. Gta 5 for android apk + obb Free Download Full Version. Free HTML Editor's design emphasizes simplicity and ease-of-use. Soulbringer save game patch go to my site. Jigglypuff Pokemon Terrarium Jar WhySoCilious.

PixelmonCraft Pixelmon Server

Some hit titles within this category include Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon X & Y, Pokemon Fire Red, Leaf Green, Cloud White and others.

Serial key downloadHackedGames - Search Hack Game

Download Pokemon Xy Gba Full Version Free; Download Pokemon Xy Gba Full Version; Pokemon Mega Emerald X and Y Edition is not an ordinary rom hack, thus a game that came from Pokemon Emerald; it is more enhanced and integrated with the features mostly found in Pokemon X and Y game. Game pokemon gold hack.jar. Among Us Escape 3.704045. League of legends riot points hack v3.5 https://sa-mebel-ekanom.ru/forum/?download=3793. Crack football manager 2020 indowebster check my site.

Pokemon Sword & Shield was my first Pokemon game. I don't think I would have ever started playing the series without it.

I like Sword & Shield a lot, since I'm an absolute pleb who had it as their first Pokemon game. I had the same magical experience playing this game for the first time that some of you reading this probably had when you first played Red & Blue, or Diamond & Pearl, Gold & Silver or Sun & Moon. I'm currently also playing Let's Go Eevee on the side, and I've gone back and acquainted myself with some of the past entries because I just loved playing S&S so much. I'm even gearing up to play a Nuzlocke for the first time in S&S. And my sizzling hot take is that Sword & Shield is the best Pokemon game in terms of overall progress; but not nearly as good as it should have been. It didn't regress the state of Pokemon games or anything. But it didn't make enough advancements from its predecessors, it tried to add more new features than it had time to realistically achieve, and dropped small but well-liked features from past games to accomplish this. And eventually it overreached so far that the infamous Reigonal Pokedex crisis occurred. The result is an overwhelmingly large and complex pie that spread itself too wide and came out of the oven half-baked.
Even to my untrained nose, the game reeks of cut content and buried potential. The graphics are better than in previous games but still rough around the edges, and the contrast between what looks gorgeous in the game and what looks awful is extremely jarring. The rival characters are well-designed and have interesting personalities, but most of them don't get enough screen time or development. And the entire ending segment with Rose was the most rushed-feeling plot sequence I've ever been swept through. The reveal of the "main antagonist" and his dethroning took place over the course of about 30 minutes, including the fight with Eternatus. He was never a problem before then, he became a problem, and then he went away. It was a weak finale that left a lot of loose ends, and even though Sordward and Shielbert were pretty silly, I'm glad they did bring us a postgame finale that had more buildup, payoff, and resolution for the characters. But while Sordward and Shielbert did round things off, complete Zacian and Zamazenta's long-foreshadowed presence in the game, and gave Hop in particular a lot more likability, it did feel like a second finale tacked on to a hemorrhaging first finale. Like a Band-Aid.
Game Freak is on a tiiight schedule and immense pressure, and I mean submarine-past-500-fathoms pressure. Sword and Shield was shoved out the door so that it could make it out in time for Christmas. These guys have essentially one year to put out a whole new Pokemon game, every year. They have no chance to breathe or rest. So when they start to get experimental and add new things, that tight schedule they're wearing really starts to get uncomfortable, and when that deadline finally rounded the corner, they had to cut their losses and just give us about half of what they had originally planned to do; and this time their ambition was so at-odds with their limitations that they straight-up had to slash the Pokedex in half. Their workload gets bigger every year, with them having to make new models for a perpetually expanding cast of pokemon characters, enable them to be transferred between systems, rebalance their mechanics, and animate their unique special moves, all before they even get to think about adding anything new. There's no way to sustain that growth on such a ceaselessly short time allowance, even with the most talented team alive. And they have precisely 149 people employed at Game Freak. That is a shockingly small team left to deal with the monstrously important IP that is Pokemon. A debacle like S&S's Dexit was probably inevitable, and I'm honestly surprised no-one saw it coming when the demands for Pokemon games kept increasing, the to-do list of past pokemon kept getting longer, and Game Freak wasn't hiring more people to keep up the pace. I don't understand their logic behind not hiring more people, but since that's the situation, we're at an impasse.
And while DLC can patch up the Pokedex problem, the main story is a problem which does not get a second chance. Which is honestly just a shame. Hop, Marnie and Bede are fun characters both conceptually and design-wise, and I wish they had more time to really spread their wings. Hop was the one who got the most love, especially postgame. The Gym Leaders were also pretty great too, I'd be thrilled to see more from them. My personal hope is that these characters actually get some renewed focus in the DLC, but seeing as Isle of Armor was practically divorced from the main story of S&S apart from mentions of Leon training there, I'm fairly certain that's not going to be the case with The Crown Tundra. I'm looking forward to them adding new and old pokemon, however. They'll be released in little bundles that I can handle, and it's nice to be able to pace myself out like this and slowly introduce myself to my new roster of little warriors.
Ironically, one of the reasons I played Pokemon Shield is because the Pokedex got cut. With the 3D graphics, Wild Area, storytelling-focused narrative, and more manageable list of creatures, I felt like I had a lot more freedom and accessibility to the franchise. And most importantly, I felt like I wouldn't be weighed down by the daunting prospect of having to catch up to missing out on literally thousands of pokemon from past games, while countless legendaries everyone else had would loom down at me from above. The fanbase wasn't unpleasant or anything, but they were so deeply entrenched that it was kind of intimidating for me. Game Freak cut away from the strain of their past editions with S&S, and so I finally felt free to come out of the woodworks and try to sink my teeth into this franchise without having to worry about being hopelessly outmatched right from the get-go. Without S&S's lighter and more inclusive approach to Pokemon, I would never have felt comfortable stepping into this community.
I'll be the first to admit I'm a complete and utter novice at this game, and Pokemon in general. I don't know what's competitively viable. I don't know what a HA or IV means whatsoever. I'm not sure how temperaments statistically affect your Pokemon's gameplay, and I'm not interested in swapping out my Pokemon's personality just to squeeze in some extra functionality. I'm finding it impossible to trade my shiny Rhydon away, even though I legitimately want to, because I don't know how to operate trading subreddits, and the first guy I met on Link Trades tried to get me to make an offer on his shiny Mewtwo. And then, the second guy I met tried to get me to offer on his shiny Mew. I've stopped trying to trade via Link Trades since then. I've just been shooting useful pokemon through the Surprise Trade like a goodish samaritan and filling my Pokedex with whatever I get in return. By the standards of anyone who's been involved with this franchise since the beginning, it'd be easy to dismiss my praise of this game as the casual, milquetoast ramblings of a person who clearly doesn't know what they're doing or talking about, because to be fair I sorta don't.
But I'm gaining an interest. I've been watching plenty of videos, playing past entries in the franchise, and created this account just to kinda talk about S&S and give my perspective on the contentious game that I don't think should be a contentious game. I even bought Nintendo Online services just so that I could take my Pokemon experience onto the internet to join in on those Max Raid Battles and trade with people, and utilize Pokemon Home. And I can safely say that no other Pokemon game would have brought me into this franchise in the same way as Pokemon Shield. It wouldn't have had the same appeal. I hope we get another game like Pokemon S&S, only this time I hope they finish their concepts to completion, aren't forced to release it before they're ready, and we get something we can all be happy with. I am firmly of my opinion that S&S was excellent in concept, but flatfooted in execution. The concept alone was salvageable for me, it's what gave me faith in this series, and I'm convinced that if S&S was done right, it would have been met with absolute acclaim. It didn't turn out that way, but I was still sold on the potential, and felt truly welcomed into the world of Pokemon. And now I have an entire retinue of adorable and/or menacing pocket monsters that I'm going to be nurturing for a very long time, and I'm ready to join all of you in getting hyped for whatever the next Pokemon release is going to be.
Okay, retelling-of-life-story over. Also, take a shot every time I said Pokemon back there. You'll get real hydrated. And definitely need to use the bathroom by the time you're done.
So, look, I'm not expecting this story to change hearts and minds. There are a lot of good reasons to take issue with this release, and even though I obviously can't relate, I can still see where the Genwunners are coming from and I agree with them on some of their points. Just, whenever you want to get angry at this game or rant about its flaws, try not to go too far. Keep a level perspective. Remember that there are people here who genuinely love this game, like me.
Edit: I've noticed a few recurring comments stating that I'm somehow happy about Dexit, and I think my feelings might have been lost in translation. Let me be very clear, I'm not happy that Game Freak cut a ton of Pokemon from the game. No one was. There's no reason to be happy about that. However, it did make me feel a bit less pressured by the weight of potentially years of untapped past games hanging over my head. I do not support the idea of Dexit ever happening again, and sincerely hope such a measure is never necessary in the future. The idea of a "better S&S game" includes a full Pokedex as one of its top priorities. As I've said, while cutting content due to the ever-mounting pressure is understandable, ultimately these cuts are still Game Freak's fault, and are the result of overambition and poor time management. My main point is that this game is special to me, and I wanted to share the perspective of someone who played this game as their first Pokemon game, so older and more experienced players can weigh their thoughts alongside mine. Thanks for the warm welcome by the way! I'm happy to be along for the ride!
submitted by RorichDandajiro to pokemon

Kickstarter Roundup: September 20, 2020 | 20+ Ending Soon (including: Plantopia: The Card Game) & 55+ New This Week (including: Cascadia)

What this is:

This is a weekly, curated listing of Kickstarter board game projects that are either:
  • newly posted in the past 7 days, or
  • ending in the next 7 days (starting Sep 21) and have at least a fighting chance of being funded.
All board game projects meeting those criteria will automatically be included, no need to ask. (The occasional non-board game project may also sneak in!)
Expect new lists each Sunday sometime between midnight and noon PST.

Ending Soon

Project Info Players Backers Min / Avg Pledge Ends Comments
Puzzle Dungeon Deluxe Edition Reprint The endlessly playable monster-hunting solitaire card game. // Has raised $19,263 of $6,000 so far. (~321%) ☑ 1 358 $18 / $54 Sep 21 kicktraq #reprint
Plantopia: The Card Game A strategic card game based on the wonderful and wacky world of Life of a Potato. // Has raised S$147,439 of S$5,000 so far. (~2949%) ☑ 2 - 5 4104 $17 / S$36 Sep 21 kicktraq
Crazy Taco Start a new day at the mexican fast food restaurant. Do not lose popularity and deal with all the customers and issues that may happen. // Has raised €7,678 of €4,300 so far. (~179%) ☑ 1 - 2 338 $18 / €23 Sep 21 kicktraq
EvolveSum: A Card Game with Cats & Children's Illustrations Adorable playing cards, featuring cats and illustrated dreams drawn by children from an Indonesian orphanage. // Has raised S$1,504 of S$1,500 so far. (~100%) ☑ 2 50 $23 / S$30 Sep 22 kicktraq
Last Days of Athobrae - Final Countdown A strategy, resource gathering game where the planet falls to pieces beneath your feet, and the first to build a ship and escape wins! // Has raised $6,852 of $4,750 so far. (~144%) ☑ 2 - 5 82 $59 / $84 Sep 22 kicktraq #take3
Elite An empire-rebuilding strategy game set in not-too-distant-future earth. // Has raised $9,288 of $12,000 so far. (~77%) 2 - 4 48 $40 / $194 Sep 22 kicktraq
Katootsie!© - The Exciting NEW Party Game! (Updated Project) Welcome to the updated Kickstarter page for Katootsie!© The exciting NEW party game that relies on quick-thinking word savvy! // Has raised $3,776 of $3,500 so far. (~108%) ☑ 2 - 10 80 $25 / $47 Sep 22 kicktraq #take2
Rurik: Stone & Blade (Reprint & Expansion) Seize your destiny and claim the throne! The first expansion to the critically-acclaimed Rurik: Dawn of Kiev, a euro-style board game. // Has raised $161,427 of $50,000 so far. (~323%) ☑ 1 - 4 2247 $39 / $72 Sep 23 kicktraq #reprint #expansion
Shamrock Deckbox Handcrafted Leather Deckboxes for trading card games such as Magic the Gathering, Pokemon or YuGiOh! // Has raised €641 of €500 so far. (~128%) ☑ 12 $60 / €53 Sep 24 kicktraq #bling
Scenic Resin Terrain for 28mm Tabletop Wargames Miniatures Ready made resin terrain and accessories for WW2 28mm Miniatures offering ruined town pieces alongside earth and log emplacements. // Has raised £714 of £250 so far. (~286%) ☑ 20 $ / £36 Sep 24 kicktraq
SUPERCHARGED A car racing game for 1-5 players set in the 1920s and 1930s // Has raised $8,385 of $8,000 so far. (~105%) ☑ 1 - 5 185 $47 / $45 Sep 24 kicktraq
The Wretched: Second Printing Bringing The Wretched back into print. // Has raised £11,353 of £750 so far. (~1514%) ☑ 820 $8 / £14 Sep 24 kicktraq #rpg
Remember 3 A board game about tactics, memory & deceit // Has raised €1,155 of €1,400 so far. (~82%) 3 - 5 24 $21 / €48 Sep 24 kicktraq
ANTEMATTER A cosmic mash-up of poker and space strategy // Has raised $92,816 of $30,000 so far. (~309%) ☑ 3 - 6 769 $60 / $121 Sep 24 kicktraq
Lark A Game of Challenge & Chance // Has raised $8,091 of $10,000 so far. (~81%) 141 $25 / $57 Sep 24 kicktraq
Rock, Paper, Doomsday A witty card game where the worst card wins. // Has raised $5,774 of $10,000 so far. (~58%) 3+ 66 $20 / $87 Sep 24 kicktraq
Ivion - The Herocrafting Card Game Play out the brutal climax to an epic story in Ivion, an immersive 2 player experience. Craft your hero and reach for glory! // Has raised $33,368 of $28,743 so far. (~116%) ☑ 2 362 $39 / $92 Sep 24 kicktraq
Votes for Women A card-driven board game on women’s suffrage and the ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment. // Has raised $22,615 of $15,000 so far. (~151%) ☑ 1 - 4 373 $50 / $61 Sep 24 kicktraq
BOMBS: the card game. a print and play card game designed to play with friends and family. // Has raised MX$2,569 of MX$2,000 so far. (~128%) ☑ 2 - 5 37 $2 / MX$69 Sep 25 kicktraq
Boss Babe The Game The #AntiMLM Board Game where nobody makes any money and everyone loses. // Has raised $11,470 of $10,000 so far. (~115%) ☑ 2 - 4 221 $25 / $52 Sep 25 kicktraq
Finding Sasquatch Be the first to find Sasquatch in this fast paced adventure card game! // Has raised $8,936 of $3,500 so far. (~255%) ☑ 2 - 5 304 $20 / $29 Sep 25 kicktraq
Blitz: Speed War A 3D Printable Real-Time-Strategy Board Game for 2 - 4 players // Has raised $1,607 of $500 so far. (~321%) ☑ 2 - 4 50 $10 / $32 Sep 25 kicktraq
"Grammin Adventure" Made in Japan / グラミン探検隊 "Grammin Adventure" is designed to learn the basics of programming thinking while having fun! // Has raised ¥79,639 of ¥100,000 so far. (~80%) 2 - 4 17 $ 39 ¥4,685 Sep 25 kicktraq

New This Week

Project Info Players Backers Min / Avg Pledge Ends Comments
10+ Game A Card Game for Players & Inventors // Has raised HK$79,072 of HK$46,500 so far. (~170%) ☑ 2 - 6 214 $24 / HK$369 Oct 15
6° The Movie Connection Card Game - as seen in The Scotsman With simple, easy-to-understand rules, players or teams race to win. Great for families, in the pub, on holiday or just a rainy day. // Has raised £1 of £30,000 so far. (~0%) any 1 $26 / £1 Oct 18
8th Air Force/20th Air Force Twin WW2 games "8th Air Force" and "20th Air Force" simulate the massive USAAF strategic bombing campaigns against Germany and Japan // Has raised $1,512 of $3,000 so far. (~50%) 17 $65 / $89 Nov 16
Aced It! Are you cognitively there? A satirical card game for 2 to 5 players about the best words, really good brains and to trump your opponents. // Has raised €342 of €12,000 so far. (~3%) 2 - 5 10 $19 / €34 Oct 17
Arms & Influence A political strategy card game, where you compete with neighboring nations to achieve world dominance. // Has raised $8,346 of $7,500 so far. (~111%) ☑ 3 - 4 144 $19 / $58 Oct 17
Automated Alice: A Cooperative Dice Game Based on the novel by Jeff Noon // Has raised $8,563 of $11,000 so far. (~78%) 1 - 4 260 $29 / $33 Oct 08
Bots Up - The bot battling card game Build a bot, send it to battle and compete to be the last bot standing! Find out more at botsupgame.com // Has raised £10,313 of £3,500 so far. (~295%) ☑ 2 - 5 336 $20 / £31 Oct 15
Brinkwood: The Blood of Tyrants A castlepunk Forged in the Dark roleplaying game. Mask up. Spill Blood. Drink the Rich. Join the discord! https://discord.gg/R72Endm // Has raised $23,896 of $10,000 so far. (~239%) ☑ 778 $10 / $31 Oct 16 #rpg
Capitalism: The Board Game A strategy-driven turf war circular board game. // Has raised $3 of $45,000 so far. (~0%) 3 $65 / $1 Oct 14
Cascadia A puzzly tile-laying game featuring the habitats and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest with gorgeous artwork by Beth Sobel! // Has raised $109,484 of $8,000 so far. (~1369%) ☑ 1 - 4 3625 $29 / $30 Oct 21
Castaway Curse (Second Printing) The shipwreck adventure game, now available with international shipping! 2-6 players, 20 min/player. Ages 13+ // Has raised $4,136 of $1,000 so far. (~414%) ☑ 2 - 6 16 $100 / $259 Oct 15 #reprint
CHARMS: Quests for Antiracism A question and answer expansion for antiracism using CHARMS: A Game of Insight, or use as stand alone discussion prompts. // Has raised $1,023 of $100 so far. (~1023%) ☑ 3 - 8 31 $35 / $33 Oct 08
Check Yes Romeo Check Yes, Romeo is an improv narrative dating simulator card game meant to get to know people better. Find your lucky match. // Has raised $1,278 of $5,000 so far. (~26%) 29 $45 / $44 Oct 16
Choo Choo Game. The Choo Choo card game is a train building game for everyone. // Has raised A$341 of A$750 so far. (~45%) 2 - 12 7 $21 / A$49 Oct 15
Climate Change Memory The old school Memory game for 2-8 persons, now with opposite images to stimulate your sustainable way of living. // Has raised €236 of €17,000 so far. (~1%) 2 - 8 9 $21 / €26 Oct 14
Coalition The Napoleonic Wars 1805-1815 // Has raised $6,435 of $2,500 so far. (~257%) ☑ 2 - 6 73 $52 / $88 Oct 05
Deck Organizer System New Deck Organizer System (D.O.S.), organize game cards effortlessly! Interlock as many trays and sizes as needed for your games! // Has raised C$251 of C$1500 so far. (~17%) 6 $13 / C$42 Oct 17 #bling
DOPPELT ODER NICHTS Ein Kartenspiel, bei dem niemand sicher ist. Du hast die Wahl, aber wenn du dich überschätzt, trifft es dich doppelt - ENGLISH AVAILABLE // Has raised €1,796 of €7,000 so far. (~26%) 4 - ? 48 $21 / €37 Oct 17
Embarcadero - Rule the Waterfront! Build the city of San Francisco on the hulls of abandoned ships during the California Gold Rush. // Has raised $33,091 of $5,000 so far. (~662%) ☑ 1 - 5 605 $60 / $55 Oct 02
ENGKANTO: A Filipino Mythology RPG Board game A Filipino Mythology inspired RPG board game! Play as an ancient Filipino Bayani (Hero) and set off on a journey to find Biringan City // Has raised A$3,401 of A$35,000 so far. (~10%) 31 $37 / A$110 Nov 14
Escape Deathrace 2182 "Micro" - A Game That Fits Anywhere. A pocket-sized table-top dungeon crawler that pits you against your friends (and aliens!) in a cosmic street race to save the galaxy! // Has raised $1,872 of $8,200 so far. (~23%) 1 - 4 24 $25 / $78 Oct 17
Everbane The Card Game // Has raised CHF1,453 of CHF60,000 so far. (~2%) 2 - 6 35 $33 / CHF42 Oct 14
Facility 07: Exploration - Espionage - Battle Royale Twist! Infiltrate an evil genius' lair to stop him from destroying the world! Take That, Spy-Style! 2-6 semi-co-op players. Tons of laughs. // Has raised $4,614 of $14,900 so far. (~31%) 2 - 6 104 $39 / $44 Oct 15
Flourish A delightful game about crafting gardens from the creators of Everdell. In English, German, and French. // Has raised $74,792 of $15,000 so far. (~499%) ☑ 1 - 7 2008 $39 / $37 Oct 01
Forgotten Depths - Co-op Dungeon Adventure A quick-playing but substantial experience of exploration and combat // Has raised $17,889 of $26,000 so far. (~69%) 1 - 3 620 $30 / $29 Oct 15 #take2
Fruit Salad: The Multiple Games in One Game We will be creating a board game called Fruit Salad. This game comes with 8 different games perfect for all kind of players. // Has raised $283 of $7,064 so far. (~4%) 6 $25 / $47 Oct 14
Good vs Gooder Fun debates for funny people—a family-friendly party game celebrating the gooder things in life // Has raised $8,581 of $18,500 so far. (~46%) 3+ 110 $29 / $78 Oct 16
In Home Alley Ball: High-Quality Cardboard Alley Game Alley Ball game made from high-quality eco cardboard! Perfect for temporary entertainment but sturdy enough to last for years. USA made // Has raised $180 of $3,000 so far. (~6%) 1+ 2 $179 / $90 Nov 01
In Too Deep (Reboot) Hack into criminal minds in the undercover operation of a lifetime. Save the city without losing your soul in this game for 1-4 agents. // Has raised C$83623 of C$50000 so far. (~167%) ☑ 1 - 4 1156 $50 / C$72 Oct 08 #take2
INKAS: The Legend™ - Miniature Board Game with Golden Llamas A strategy game for 1 to 4 players, where you must battle gods and enemy nations in your quest to become the founder of a NEW empire! // Has raised $5,242 of $30,000 so far. (~17%) 1 - 4 96 $39 / $55 Oct 15
Inventure Quest Challenging co-op adventures, powered by you. RPG party game for all levels of experience. Infinite characters, settings, & quests! // Has raised $3,317 of $11,500 so far. (~29%) 2 - 6 52 $27 / $64 Oct 15 #take2
Lion Challenging Party Game Challenging party card game. This game will make your party really cool. // Has raised $2 of $1,000 so far. (~0%) 4 - 9 2 $24 / $1 Oct 31
Lucky Luau Flower matching and lei making fun from beautiful Hawaii! // Has raised $3,265 of $4,000 so far. (~82%) 2 - 6 110 $15 / $30 Oct 15
Ludicrous Adult Party Game The adult party game that will unleash the deviant in everyone. // Has raised £216 of £10,000 so far. (~2%) 3+ 8 $26 / £27 Oct 17 #take2
Math Eclipse Educational card and dice game for kids to learn multiplication and division. // Has raised $35 of $1,500 so far. (~2%) 2 3 $13 / $12 Oct 19
Mythalix: Chapter 1: Greek Mythology Gods and Titans clash in a new world. Battle opponents, control areas & build your deck in this light strategy board game. // Has raised £5,253 of £10,000 so far. (~53%) 2 - 4 114 $33 / £46 Oct 15
Name That Puppy - A Party Game For Puppy Lovers A card game for all ages where you compete to pick the best name for different adorable puppies. // Has raised $331 of $500 so far. (~66%) 13 $15 / $25 Oct 03
Never Say Never The Hilarious Game of Horrible Hypotheticals // Has raised $2,278 of $7,000 so far. (~33%) 39 $20 / $58 Oct 18 #take2
Oak & Steel a 3.5x game set in the American Old West // Has raised $5,408 of $12,000 so far. (~45%) 2 - 4 133 $45 / $41 Oct 02
Office Buzz The Drinking Game To Become The CEO // Has raised $4,880 of $5,000 so far. (~98%) 4 - 10 166 $18 / $29 Oct 15
RECIPE RUSH This card game is for foodies, families, and friends who enjoy chaos, sabotage, thievery, double-dipping, and sometimes sheep cloning. // Has raised $1,565 of $10,000 so far. (~16%) 2 - 4 20 $25 / $78 Oct 15
RUMSKI (Second Edition) A quick-thinking, rummy style, strategy card game // Has raised $1,418 of $3,500 so far. (~41%) 2 - 6 30 $13 / $47 Oct 15 #newedition
Scratch the Deck Game Changers A cool card game for people who love cats featuring some new feline friends with extra special powers. // Has raised €1,319 of €333 so far. (~396%) ☑ 2 - 4 56 $16 / €24 Sep 27 #newedition
Secret Sinners A deviously strategic card game where players accuse each other of being evil! Hide your past sins carefully or fall straight to hell! // Has raised C$2972 of C$23500 so far. (~13%) 3 - 8 56 $27 / C$53 Oct 12 #take2
Sharks Feeding Frenzy Life getting you down? Wouldn't you rather be a shark? Eat new and exciting people! // Has raised $6,475 of $10,000 so far. (~65%) 2 - 6 103 $29 / $63 Oct 13
Soulgivers Absorb the Souls of the fallen heroes and capture the Fragment to survive the Decay in this competitive strategy game for 2 players. // Has raised €40,238 of €40,000 so far. (~101%) ☑ 2 560 $82 / €72 Oct 14
Stack O'Cats The most fun you'll ever have trying to get cats to do what you want them to. // Has raised $1,943 of $2,800 so far. (~69%) 2 - 5 59 $22 / $33 Oct 18
Stink! Dice-rolling card game designed for family game nights. // Has raised $1,696 of $2,000 so far. (~85%) 52 $11 / $33 Oct 18
Symfony : The Lyrical Card Game A card game that pits your lyrical know-how against your closest friends! // Has raised C$4 of C$7000 so far. (~0%) 2 - 5 4 $23 / C$1 Nov 16
TeWero Te Wero is a rapid-fire card game designed to encourage your use of Te Reo Māori. // Has raised A$1,472 of A$7,400 so far. (~20%) 2+ 25 $20 / A$59 Oct 03
The Sable Scourge A board game for ordinary citizens. // Has raised $472 of $20,000 so far. (~2%) 2 - 6 18 $35 / $26 Oct 06
They Were Soldiers and Dak To - Hill 875 The board game of the battle that changed the war in Vietnam! 450 Americans faced long odds against the NVA at LZ X-Ray. Nov 14, 1965. // Has raised $9,762 of $24,900 so far. (~39%) 2 94 $69 / $104 Nov 14 #take2
Untamed: Feral Factions - Spirit Strike Edition A beautiful, shuffle-building, card battle game featuring 12 unique animal factions and the new Spirit Strike expansion! // Has raised €19,481 of €9,000 so far. (~216%) ☑ 2 - 4 792 $11 / €25 Oct 06 #expansion
What's The Point? - The Cactus Card Game What's The Point? is an exciting, family-friendly, and cacti-loaded card game! // Has raised $4,303 of $3,000 so far. (~143%) ☑ 2 - 6 82 $25 / $52 Oct 15
Xmas PileUP A pocket-sized, Christmas-themed, stacking-dexterity game for the whole family. Featuring cute Christmas tree shaped meeples! // Has raised £5,259 of £1,000 so far. (~526%) ☑ 2 - 4 239 $13 / £22 Sep 29

Need moar Kickstarter goodness?

Check out...

Footnotes

• #hmm means that something about the project seems a little off. Buyer beware kinda thing.
  • #lolwut is reserved for projects that seem like copycat games or campaigns put together with little thought. Check 'em out for amusement.
  • #take tags are for projects that have been restarted for some reason, with the number indicating what iteration we're currently on.
  • Did I miss something? Particularly something new in the last 7 days or ending in the next 7 days? Let me know in the comments and I'll add it in. ## Tip Jar If you enjoy these lists, maybe toss me a buck now and then. Signing up for a free AirTable account via my referral link can help, too. Plus, it's swell!
submitted by Zelbinian to boardgames